Saturday, June 19, 2010

Top news at my fingertips

It's a quiet Saturday morning here at Cicero-- the perfect morning to explore the realm of RSS feeds for Thing #3. Although familiar with RSS and how it works, I never actually subscribed to one before. Overall, I found the process easy. The hardest part? Deciding which of the millions of feeds would grace the homepage of my Google Reader. The options are endless!

I settled on USAToday's top headlines and entertainment feeds. With my background in film and journalism (I studied film for two years and worked as a reporter/news designer for three), these areas are always of interest to me. RSS feeds are a powerful tool. I can't wait to find more feeds in which to subscribe.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you come across any good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the same problem I had! So easy to overwhelm yourself!

    ReplyDelete